Saturday, August 31, 2013

Singer 360 Fashion Mate Sewing Machine

 Bought Machine at the Goodwill for $9.99.  Opened it up today to see what I had.  This is a Beautiful Singer 360.  Most reviews of this machine seem to be positive. People like them .There are some gripes that the machine is made of plastic, but very little of the actual machine is plastic. I did not see any plastic gears inside, but Maybe one. This machine was never out long enough to be worn. It is in almost mint condition.
This is the singer 360 as found. Not very dirty. Easy clean up.

The Bottom of the 360 . the timing belt  is right out in the open, definitely have to be
careful 



 After a Little Cleaning and oiling, I replaced the bobbin wind tire , the needle and that is all.


Here is the machine and it's stitches. 




















10 comments:

  1. Time is one of the most precious and expensive thing in this world so value your time wisely because you can't flashback every wasted time at the past. Time is gold. Visit my site for more information.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the colors and it will definately brighten up her sewing room. I had to share her finished photo since it is just beautiful. Thanks so much for your talents, Kathleen, and sharing ideas with others! click here

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some gripes that the machine is made of plastic, but very little of the actual machine is plastic. I did not see any plastic gears inside, but Maybe one. This machine was never out long enough to be worn. It is in almost mint condition. sewing machine reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a major investment for me, as I started quilting and need a machine to handle bulk. My old singer is a workhorse but I need something for quilting. Also, thank you for the interesting stories that made me smile! I will let you all know what I decide on. stethoscope reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post is so fascinating and useful. I got a considerable measure of valuable and critical data. very well. My site

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please how do I increase the speed on my singer 360 fashion mate sewing machine

    ReplyDelete
  8. How to use the fancy disks and how to set the machine
    .

    ReplyDelete
  9. It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it! Almirah Eid Collection

    ReplyDelete